How To Screenshot On Samsung S6 / S6 Edge 2021
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung S6 / S6 Edge – How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, for those of you who are the newest users of the Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and don’t know how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy S6 or make one on the screen of their phone.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung S6 / S6 Edge 2021
Maybe some people already know what a screenshot or screen capture on a mobile phone is? Yes, Capture or Snapshot on your mobile phone takes a snapshot on the screen of our mobile phone.
More information can be found here:
So, if we want to display information on our mobile phone, we don’t need to take a camera and photograph the information on the screen of our mobile phone, we just use the recording function of our mobile phone or the screen capture function.
This function is really very useful, but not everyone understands how to use it, because you have to use a combination of keys to use this key, so we can say that this method is not known to everyone.
The guide also does not include a screen capture procedure, so you can get information from colleagues or friends who already know about it or are online.
For those of you who are confused and looking for information on taking a screenshot on the Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, read the following method.
To take a screenshot on the Samsung S6 / S6 Edge or Capture
How to take a screenshot from the Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 frame
- Simultaneously press and hold the Home + Power button and remember to wait a few seconds for the image to appear on the screen, then release it.
- The screenshot is saved in the Screenshot folder of the Gallery.
- It’s done.
- With key combination
- Use of the palm function
How do you practice taking screenshots or snapshots of your Galaxy S6 using these two methods? See the method below:
1. Screenshot with key
– Open or point to the image on the screen that you want to capture.
– Then press your phone’s power button and home button simultaneously and don’t release them until the photo is taken.
– If that doesn’t work, try again. Usually screenshots fail because one of the keys is pressed first with the other, the dot should be pressed at the same time.
2. Sliding Palm Movement
– The first time you activate this function you must do so as follows: Go to Settings> Gestures and gestures> Whistle.
– You do not need to configure this feature later and can use it immediately.
Power + Home button
How to take screenshots with the Palm Swipe, i.e. place your palms vertically and drag them to the right or drag the screen to the left as well, see sample images.
Try not to drag your palm too fast or too slow, or stop in the middle of the screen, otherwise you will not be able to take a screenshot and repeat the process if you cannot take a screenshot using the palm dragging method.
More information can be found here:
So, my friends, here’s how to take a screenshot on the Samsung S6 / S6 Edge. I hope you find this article useful and please share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always go to .com every day, because there you’ll find the latest information on technology, such as tips and tricks for blogs, digital marketing windows and ETC (root social media games). Good luck!
galaxy s6 screenshot not working,how to screenshot on samsung edge,screenshot on galaxy tab s6,how to screenshot on samsung galaxy s6 edge,how to screenshot on samsung s6 without home button,how to screenshot on samsung s6 edge+ plus,how do you launch the camera app quickly on the samsung galaxy s6 or s6 edge?,how to screenshot on galaxy s6 active,how to screenshot on samsung s7 edge