So I played free scenarios last week. After I played through Winterhome (by far the hardest for me), I bought a season pass and played through the entire fall, just yesterday.
I was hoping it would be at least as difficult as Winter House from what I saw in the reviews, but it seemed much easier? But don’t take it as an insult to the script. I loved it! I’m not one of those players who complains about the difficulty (if I do, I complain that it’s too hard, lol). I was proud of myself this time, because it’s probably the result of what I learned from playing free-form scenarios. IN TL;DR : High motivation bonus from the beginning until the generator is almost finished. Ten days ahead of schedule. He decided to eliminate the militia despite the reduced motivation, and had enough resources to survive 7d12h without any real effort. Two deaths, both incidental. At the first breakthrough.
Was last fall difficult for you?
Long and detailed moments of my game:
- My motivation was great from the start, with the chapel, and I progressed quite quickly in the quest (I only got one warning for working too long in the studios (and I accepted the request), whereas in the new house I had many more).
- I was always four or five days early. In the 3rd, I realized that through the user interface you can see what resources are needed for the next steps. When May 4 came, I was ready. When the 4th finished at 60%, I remembered the boost effect those steam changers gave me, I used it once, and the game said I had 10 more days than I expected.
- But the most interesting part of my breakthrough was that I had to deal with a huge drop in my motivation (which I could never get high enough again) due to moral conviction. I drafted the militia and discovered that they would not be as peaceful as I had imagined. They killed an engineer (I assumed the hanged engineer found dead that morning was by their doing, although I now remember it was probably just to revoke privileges…). It was also my first death during the crossing (I was upset, thinking I could finally make the crossing without dying). They also argued about whether to kill all the engineers or have me sign the TERROR Act. So I accepted the demand of the law, but I did not follow it. Instead, I closed the police building and removed all employees (because it can’t be dismantled). By the time I did, my motivation had dropped below the 30% bonus (it’s a good thing I didn’t have to be above 30%, the militia was only active for 3 days I think). I’ve never reached this level. He almost reached the premium, but did not exceed it until the end.
- So to survive until the icebreaker came, I had ALL I needed to survive in 7d12h. All I did was build lots of workshops so everyone could work freely in the 3 generator upgrades. And that’s it. At the end of the game, I turned off all the buildings in operation and fast-forwarded to the end of the game, pausing only to set up the fire pits and infirmary when the temperature dropped. By the day the icebreakers arrived, food rations had been reduced to zero.
Source : Original link
- How to beat the high level of PL
I know it will be forgotten, because the people in this subreddit are very true to their beliefs, but I thought it would be good for all the ambitious players (who are really trying to help). Last night, me (PL 42) and a group of three other players (all….
- The Mario platform game is incredibly innovative.
We’ve all heard someone say this: All Mario platform games are basically the same. Our heroic plumber always seems to be saving Princess Peach (except she’s still in another castle), there’s always a platform to jump on, and it seems like we’re crushing Goombas or Koopas or something….
- How to make the last case fail (extension of TLA)
Here I play on normal difficulty with my colony drowning in resources. If you are playing in a more difficult environment, some materials may not be applicable. First of all, let me say that this map requires extreme micromanagement and planning. I came across an event where I had to build a community center but….
Post I just beat Last Autumn and it was surprisingly good (or was it surprisingly easy) ? for some of Frostpunk.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to release it in that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 new games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a lot of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
what does constant rejection do to a person, types of rejection in life, keep getting rejected by every girl, emotional rejection symptoms, how does rejection affect a person, why am i always rejected by everyone, romantic rejection, rejection depression