How to fix the service control manager error 7000
To resolve the connection problem with the ID 7000 event, which has a log with the status : The service did not start due to a connection error.
Quick tip :
Before proceeding with the troubleshooting steps, you should be aware that registry scans and Windows updates can also help solve the problem.
If you need help, we recommend installing Restoro, an all-in-one repair tool that can automatically optimize your registry.
Perform a full registry cleanup and optimize all Windows components in a few clicks to remove Event ID 7000!
How do I troubleshoot the 7000 Service Manager?
- Consult the event log
- Restart the service
- Configuring service entry parameters
- Troubleshooting the ID 7000 event using the Group Policy Editor
1. Event Log Check
You must first determine which services will not be released. For more information, open the Event Viewer. To open the ID 7000 logs in the Event Viewer.
- Click the Cortana button on the Windows 10 taskbar and type the keyword Event Viewer in the search box.
- Select the Event Viewer to open the window directly below it.
- Click Windows Logs to expand the list of log categories.
- Select System Log to open a list of logs.
- Click on the header of the Event ID column to organize events digitally.
- Then click on one of the errors with Event ID 7000 to get more information, as shown in the screenshot below.
The ID 7000 event log can contain information about events: The ServiceName service could not be started due to the following error: The service did not start due to a connection error.
Please note that the exact dates of the journal may vary slightly. However, you will be informed that the specified service has not started. So take note of this service.
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
Are you looking for the best event log viewing tool for Windows 10? Here are our best picks.
2. Restart of service
It may happen that an application service does not start. The service is thus deactivated. You can restart the service as follows.
- Type services in Cortana’s search field.
- Select this option to open the Services window below.
- Scroll to a service that has not started. Right-click on the software service and select Properties from the context menu to open the following window.
- First, click the Startup Type drop-down menu and select Automatic if the service is currently disabled.
- Press the Start button to restart the service.
- Click Apply and OK.
3. Definition of service input parameters
- You may need to configure the service notification to match the user’s account. You can do this by opening the Services window again.
- Right-click the service in the ID 7000 event log.
- Select Properties to open the service properties window.
- Then select the Login tab in the image below.
- Select the radio button for this account.
- Enter your user name in the first empty text field.
- Enter the password for the user account in the other text fields.
- Click on Apply > OK.
- Now restart your desktop or laptop.
- If the service is already configured with this account setting, select the Local System Account option on the Sign In tab instead. Then click OK, right-click on the service and select Restart.
Epic guide! Everything you need to know about controlling your user account can be found here!
event id 7000 windows 7, service control manager error windows 10, event id 7000 windows server 2016, event id 7000 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion., service control manager 7000 access denied, how to fix service control manager errors, service control manager error 7011, service control manager error 7001, service control manager error 7022, service control manager error 7031, service control manager error 7034, service control manager error 7023 windows 10, service control manager error 7009, service control manager error 7001 windows 10